• living on the streets, in a camp, in a vehicle, or in a shelter?
• “couch surfing” or staying with family or friends, not on the lease?
• living in transitional housing?
• Or, have you been homeless in the past year?
If so, the Mobile Medical Program is for you!
On-site the mobile medical team offers:
• Doctor and nurse visits for acute and chronic conditions
• STD, HIV and Hepatitis C testing
• Pregnancy tests and birth control
• Access to behavioral health and substance use specialists
• Naloxone overdose prevention training and kits
• Dental care for pain and emergency conditions on select days
We can also help you connect to:
• A doctor’s office that can provide follow-up care
• Mental health counseling
• Substance use counseling via a harm reduction approach
• Enrollment into ORCA Lift transportation assistance
• Referrals to shelter, food, benefits, legal and domestic violence
Our mission is to build relationships with people experiencing homelessness by providing patient-centered
health and social services, meeting people where they are, and fostering health and well-being.
The Mobile Medical Program is funded by the King County Veterans, Seniors, and Human
Services Levy and the City of Seattle Human Services Department.
Visit us at www.kingcounty.gov/mobilemed